REGISTRATION AND RATES
- Registration closes on Thursday 12 August 2021.
- An invoice will be emailed to you after registration for payment. Payment must be received by Tuesday 17 August 2021.
- Registration will only be finalised on receipt of payment and you will receive a confirmation of registration email.
- Practical details on how to join the event and access the online platform will be sent closer to the event.
- All presenters (plenary, sessions, posters and sponsors) must register for the event. A reduced registration fee is charged and payable.
- Registration includes all the sessions for Wednesday, 25 August and Thursday, 26 August 2021.
- Participation in the Masterclass and Workshop is at an additional fee.
- All student registrations must be accompanied by a verification of enrolment in a full course of study, by an appropriate university official e.g. Registrar.
- Refunds after payment is made is not possible. Please ensure that you are available to attend before payment is made.
- Recordings of all sessions will be available after the conference to registered participants and you can watch the recordings of sessions in your own time.
|Other African countries||R1500||R375||R1125||R280|
|All other countries||R2000||R500||R1500||R375|
|IEASA member||IEASA non-member|
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
IEASA reserves the right to alter arrangements to sessions under circumstances out of the Associations control.
In accordance with the legal requirements set out in The Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) which came into effect on 1 July 2021, we wish to let you know that your contact information is securely stored and access is strictly controlled and we do not share information with third parties.