REGISTRATION AND RATES
- Registration closes on Wednesday, 10 August 2022.
- An invoice will be emailed to you after registration for payment. Payment must be received by Monday, 15 August 2022.
- Registration will only be finalised on receipt of payment and you will receive a confirmation of registration email.
- Practical details on how to join the event and access the online platform will be sent closer to the event.
- All presenters (keynote speakers, plenary, sessions, posters and sponsors) must register for the event. A reduced registration fee is charged per table below.
- Registration includes all the sessions on Wednesday, 24 August and Thursday, 25 August 2022.
- Participation in Workshop is at an additional fee.
- All student registrations must be accompanied by a verification of enrolment in a full course of study, by an appropriate university official e.g. Registrar.
- Refunds after payment are not possible. Please ensure that you are available to attend before payment is made.
- Recordings of all sessions will be available after the conference to registered participants and you can watch the recordings of sessions in your own time.
|Other African countries||R1500||R1150||R400||R300|
|All other countries||R2500||R1900||R650||R450|
|IEASA member||IEASA non-member|
IEASA reserves the right to alter arrangements to sessions under circumstances out of the Association’s control.
In accordance with the legal requirements set out in The Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), which came into effect on 1 July 2021, we wish to let you know that your contact information is securely stored and access is strictly controlled and we do not share information with third parties..